What PMRP Provides
- Opportunities for offenders to be responsible for themselves
- Aid to the community through the offenders' involvement in local, neighborhood and special projects
- Viable work opportunities for offenders
- Educational advancement opportunities through active GED, mechanical and computer oriented courses
- Expanded life and vocational skills through farming, mechanics, building maintenance, heavy equipment operation, forestry services and basic computer operation
- Substance abuse assessment, education and treatment
PMRP's secondary mission is to develop and expand a non-traditional minimum security, minimum custody facility for sentenced misdemeanant and felon men working within established parameters while furthering the development of programs in animal and produce farming.