Visits will be one hour in duration. All hours are 7 days a week.
9:00 a.m.; 10:00 a.m.; 1:00 p.m.; 2:00 p.m.; 3:00 p.m.; 7:00 p.m.; and 8:00 p.m.
All visits will begin and end on the hour.
LATE ARRIVALS WILL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT TIME PERIOD
- Visitors should arrive for sign up at least 20 minutes prior to the scheduled time
they wish to visit, in order to start all visits on schedule.
- Visiting is on a first come, first served basis. Time slots cannot be reserved prior to
your arrival at the institution. Visiting rooms are limited in number.
- Visits will be limited to one per inmate per day.
- There is a maximum of 3 (including children) at any one time due to space
- All visitors MUST present a valid picture ID in order to visit.
- Persons wishing to visit must be at least 18 years of age. Persons under the age of
18 who are immediate family and who are accompanied by an adult family member may visit;
non-family under 18 must be with a parent.
- Visitors who are on probation or parole will NOT be allowed to visit without
WRITTEN permission from their Probation/Parole Officer AND the facility
- Cellular phones are not allowed into any visiting room.
- Visitors may not possess or use a camera, tape recorder, or other sound or visual recorder
without the prior approval of the Superintendent.